Fun Fun Fun!
In my workshops my sole purpose is to ensure you have a great time and that you leave feeling full of pride with a huge sense of achievement. Of course you take away your own designed and unique piece of textile art. You will be full of lovely food and cake. We will ply you with endless coffee, tea, juices or wine if you’d prefer - although best to stick to just the one or your lines will be very wobbly.
We can also frame your work for an additional small charge of £5, and we have a selection of hand painted frames from which you can choose. So...your art work will be ready to hang when you get home, hurrah!
If you prefer, you can take it home naked and choose a frame elsewhere at your leisure.
Free motion embroidery is really good fun and the possibilities are endless.
I will help you learn free-motion machine embroidery in a relaxed atmosphere.
Unless it is stated alongside the workshop date my workshops are suitable for total beginners.
Information coming soon....
Information coming soon....
- See the map on the website for our location. Please also read accessibility within the terms and conditions.
- A maximum of 2 spaces per workshop in my own studio at home.
One to one:
- If you find group settings off-putting I can offer 1-2-1 free-motion machine embroidery tuition, either in my home studio near Llansannan, North Wales or wherever you are most comfortable.
- I have two machines at my workshop, and so for my home studio based workshops you need only bring yourself and your enthusiasm.
Groups of 3 or more?:
- For up to 6 people at other venues. You will need to bring your machine fitted with a free-motion embroidery foot, sometimes called a darning foot or jumping foot. - Using your own machine means that you'll know how it feels using this technique and will be able to continue when you get home.If you don't have your own machine I can supply up to two machines for a small hire fee of £5 per machine. Please email me prior to booking your place.
- For travel distances over 50miles there is an additional charge of travel at 32p per mile.
Please contact me by email if you have a group that would like a workshop.
- For a single person/half day (3 hours) £30.00
- For a single person/day £65.00
- For 2 people/day £100 (£50 per person)
- For 3 people/day £135 (£45 per person)
- For 4 people/day £160 (£40 per person)
- For 5 people/day £175 (£35 per person)
- For 6 people/day £180 (£30 per person)
Regretfully I do not work with groups any larger than 6. This is so that I can give quality time to individuals and ensure my attention is tailored to the different levels of experience within a group.
Prices include materials, travel expenses ( unless over 50 miles as previously stated)
Venue hire fees will be an additional cost.
I can arrange lunches for an additional fee or participants can bring their own lunch. I will arrange venues where tea and coffee is available and I'll bring some homemade cake.
Booking Terms and Conditions - click here
To book your place, please fill in the form
* - required
© 2018 Copyright Flossie & Twts. All Rights Reserved - Website by Delwedd
Privacy Notice | Public Liability